Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Free Painting #4 - Weeping Willow

The Wilow tree, requested by Kimberly N. the original request is below.

"Hi Cedric,
I came across your website today through Twitter and I see that you do one free painting per week. I have an idea for a painting if you'll consider it. I am obsessed with weeping willows and how magical they seem to be. I would love a painting of a weeping willow, maybe in an open area, or near a pond. Just an idea anyway.
Keep up the amazing work! I LOVE Dream 15. Everything about it.
Thanks,
Kimberly"


Painting a free painting every week can get quite complicated. I haven't painted a willow tree before and this seems like a good enough request that I can paint it on a small canvas, and I can paint it in a few hours. Overall I am satisfied with this painting.

1. You email me a request for what I should paint you.

2. I paint one request a week.

3. I mail that painting to the requester for FREE! (Not even a shipping charge).

4. I post each painting to my Twitter and Instagram.


------------One painting 8"x8" painting of your choice. cedricalessandro@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts